I love to have you visit and chat but for everyone’s sake there must be rules and the rules will be enforced. This is not only for legal reasons but for your sake as well. I’m sure you’d not like to have someone read something you’ve written in the heat of anger or frustration that would embarrass or otherwise cause you or them distress whether it be now or some time down the road. I’m grateful for your participation here and don’t mean to sound snotty, but I must protect myself from liability issues. No one wants to be sued and a simple blog post can make that happen quicker than you can blink an eye.
This Blog is Monitored
Your first post will not become visible on the blog until it’s reviewed and approved, which will generally be within 12-24 hours. After your first comment has been approved your subsequent comments will post when you click the SUBMIT button. I receive notification of every comment posted and review them. Comments that violate the rules it will be edited or removed. If you don’t want to be censored, play by the rules.
If you make a comment and later decide you would prefer it not appear on this blog, you may request to have it removed through my contact form.
- 1. Say what you want to say, but say it constructively. A blog is a great place to vent, but remember that what you say here can be seen by the entire world. Write it, read it. Ask yourself how you’ll feel about your what you’ve written several years down the road? How will you feel if your words wind up in the wrong hands? Read it again and edit it if necessary before you click the SUBMIT button!
- 2. If your comment includes dialogue that might be considered offensive or derogitory do not provide full names or other personally identifying information of people, places or businesses related to your comment. Personally identifying information will be edited or removed from your post or the comment itself may be deleted.
- 3. Feel free to use your real name, but in order to protect yourself, I do suggest that you use your first name only.
- 4. Offensive profanity and vulgarity is not allowed. Common every day swear words are one thing but comments containing unacceptable language (such as the “f” or the “c” word and perhaps a few others) will be deleted, period. If you want people to hear what you have to say, say it without using unacceptable language.
- 5. Do not discuss or make comments on religion. I consider religion to be a very personal issue that isn’t appropriate or necessary on this web site.
That’s it, that’s all there is. That wasn’t so bad, was it? Now go have some fun! Select a blog topic and speak your mind! Thanks so much for participating!